LilySlim Weight loss tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday 18 July 2011

Shout Out for Resolve!!

As I mentioned in a previous post I bought a couple of new products that I had coupons for.  Normally, I wouldn't buy something just because I have a coupon.

Anyway, while at Walmart I noticed that they had Resolve Stain Remover for a reasonable price and I had a $1.00 off coupon.  Why not give it a try?  I am so glad I did!  Our son came home from camp with grass stains on both pairs of jeans he had taken with him.  Jeans that are not even a month old yet!  I read the instructions, followed them and voila!  I cannot tell you how amazed I was that the stains came out.  NEVER has a product worked like that!  There was no sign or trace of grass stains.  NONE!! 

My husband has some seriously stained work pants that I am going to use the Resolve on just for fun and see what happens.  I'll let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment