LilySlim Weight loss tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday 7 July 2011

Vacation!!

One more shift to work & then I am on vacation!  I am so ready to rest & relax!  I still have lots to do to get ready...laundry, packing & double checking to make sure I haven't forgotten anything.  I think I'll start with a list.  That's always a good place to start.

What to do while I'm away...
1. Give myself an manicure
2. Walk on the beach a few times.
3. Sudoku.
4. Realax of course.
5. Find a reading to read at my nieces's wedding.
6. Treat my self to a meal out.
7. Do some shopoping for my son's upcoming birthday.
8. Relax some more.
9. Take pictures of the beautiful scenery.
10. Maybe go for a swim.
11. Get some planning done for the next school year.
12. Read.
13. Try to walk everyday.

And who know's what wlse I'll find to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment