LilySlim Weight loss tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday 7 July 2011

More couponing

I was lucky enough to hit a couple of deals at the grocery store yesterday.  They have a coupon section just inside the door and also a clearance section.  They had Stride gum multi packs on 50% off and a 'buy2 save $1.00' coupon.  The gum rang up at sale price for $1.67 each and the dollar off coupon brought it to $2.34...so each individual pack turned out to be only .39 cents! 

The other deal I hit was salad dressing 50% off and I had a $1.00 off coupon.  It was Newman's Own Organic dressing.  It rang up at $1.27 and with the coupon I only paid .27 cents!! I checked the expiry date and it's good til March 2012.  Of course, once I got to the car I realized I had another coupon but I didn't have time to go back in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment